I've asked my students to design their own notebook based on their interests/hobbies. I've asked them further to make an essay about their design. Here's the first one...
I simply quoted a statement from an unknown
person that I've read from an article few months ago and placed a picture of my
coffee which has a word "CPA" written on it together my other things
that I usually use for my studies and also for my other stuffs such as my
calculator and my planners.
"The
best way to predict the future is to create it"
People nowadays particularly students don't
usually look forward for what might probably happen to their life in few years
from now. Most of them simply wish for dreams without even doing necessary actions
to have it and to put it into reality.
Well, as a fourth year bachelor of science
in accountancy student I have had experience more than usual things that anyone
might have even thought that an ordinary student might have even do. All of
those sacrifices were all worth it. The fact that very few are given the chance
to study cannot be just take for granted. I'm so blessed.
Furthermore, the life I really wanted to
have 5 or 15 years from now was not really a matter of "time", it's
not even a matter of "how". It's just a matter of "what".
Simply knowing what I want to be and be very determined to have it, then that's
enough.
Definitely, I was not the only one aiming
to be a certified public accountant, which for me was the real essence of
taking up and finishing up this course. And as long as I have this goal, all
things needed to be a CPA by all means as long as reasonable and appropriate I
will do it the best way I can with all my heart.
I placed this quotation and this picture
which has the word that everyone among us most aim for, to remind myself that
whenever I get tired with my responsibilities as a student I will still keep on
doing it to accomplish my everlasting dreams.
And also to remember that what I am doing
now will reflect what I will become in the future. And finally to use it as one
of my inspiration and motivation tool to work hard, study well, learn more than
enough and do good at all times. No matter what!!!! :):):)