I was overweight back in 2012 and managed to lose weight with a support group. I lost 27 kgs in 3 months. I took Herbalife back then, and a lot of diet.
But time has passed and I failed to prioritize my health as a lot of other things had to be done in my works. And yes, works, with "s". My weight ballooned back to where it was and now as 2013 comes to and end, I'm determined to be back on my ideal weight. This time without a support group and I know I can do this.
I actually started on November 1 with a weight of 83.7 kgs. My ideal weight should be at around 75 kgs, but I'm a runner, the lighter my weight is, coupled with proper training, the faster pace I'll have. So I'm targeting 65 kgs.
As of recently, I'm 78.5 kgs already, and I haven't been much serious about it. But as of today, I think it's time to get serious once again and take this diet to the next level.
Starting today I'll be doing these 3 things. These things are based on my experience and research. Although this will be first time I'm using this combo, I know I'll get fast results. I'll update you soon about the result. And here the three ultimate things:
1. Run
Although there are other factors, losing weight is all about calories. It's all about controlling your calories. There is a right amount of calories to be taken in every individual. And running burn calories. It burns what you eat. So up to this moment and probably until next month, I'll be running not for speed or distance, but to lose weight. That means running everyday for now.
2. Eat eggs
Eggs, it has now been debunked that eating eggs will put you at risk of heart problems due to its high cholesterol content. We are now allowed to eat as many eggs in a week. Eggs have only 60 calories and are packed with protein.
3. Herbalife shake
This shake was the key in losing my weight last time. Hence I'm bringing it back in my diet. It has 80 calories only and a lot of nutrients to fill what I may lose in dieting.
Here's how my day goes starting today:
1. Run at least one hour in the morning.
2. Drink Herbalife shake for breakfast.
3. Vegetables and fruits, without rice, for lunch. And a coffee.
4. 2 hard boiled eggs for dinner. And a coffee.
5. No snacks. I can substitute my lunch to any kind of normal meal, in case required in the office. Just no rice.
6. Drink a lot of water. It should be number 1 in my ultimate things, but this one is already obvious.
The only hindrance here is coffee, I'm not used to taking black coffee. At a minimum, I put sugar on it. But sugar is bad, so it has to go. So I'll be in an unfamiliar zone. Let's see.
As for you, good luck and I hope this helps. If you need help about your diet, feel free to email me at martphilippe@me.com or if you're living in the Philippines, text me at 0932 740 1645. You can also check my Store here. I hope to hear from you.